Level 1 Support / IT Assistant (IT System Specialist)
Novalnet AG is a well-established payment service provider in Germany and has many renowned customers in the European Economic Area as its clients for 15 years and is supervised by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) with a permit (“license”) under the German Payment Services Supervision Act (ZAG).
Being a ‘full-service payment provider‘ sets us apart from others in the industry. Moreover, future-oriented technologies, high standards and constant innovation with short decision-making paths characterise Novalnet AG as a company with a stable future.
We are looking for a full-time IT assistant (m / f) for level 1 support in B2B customer care in Kyiv, Ukraine, to strengthen our team.
- Work independently as a team, hold discussions and look after large customers. At the same time, you will support the sales manager in the entire sales process.
- Support and maintain existing customers
- Monitor and answer all incoming customer support inquiries (by phone and by email)
- Level 1 support for Novalnet applications
- Constant customer support with payment integration, acceptance, analysis, classification, and processing inquiries in the ticket system and email while adhering to the service level agreement.
- Assessing support requests and, if necessary, forward to Level 2 support
- Direct support and troubleshooting on the phone and via remote access
- Update and maintain customer data and the knowledge database
- Creation of standard evaluations and service reports
- The perfect applicant (male / female) for this position has completed IT systems training and is good to have at least two years of experience.
- Experience in the B2B customer support, preferably in payment or e-commerce
- You are quick to grasp shop systems / CMS, CRM and ticketing systems or similar extranet or intranet platforms
- You are proactive, confident, communicative, and performance-oriented
- You enjoy dealing with customers and is customer-centric
- You are self-organised, resilient, have empathy while being assertive
- You are good at MS Office
- You have basic knowledge of FTP programs, content management systems (CMS) and have no difficulty understanding simple HTML, its structure and logic.
- In addition to German, you have a good command of English and multi-language keyboard skills.
- Training as an IT system clerk or comparable training
- Professional experience in telephone customer dialogue or customer service
- Knowledge of handling a ticket system (CRM), extranet or intranet
- Practical understanding of the payment products and processing methods is desirable.
- Good knowledge of MS Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Ability to analyse complex situations and associations
- Independent work, organisational talent, customer-friendly appearance, self-organised and reliability
If the above apply to you, then you are precisely the right applicant for the role. Novalnet offers you a secure and stable workplace in a modern environment.
Would you please send your detailed application documents, including salary expectations and the earliest possible joining date, to email@example.com or submit your application using the ‘Apply for this job’ button on the right of your screen.