white header 1page-template-6.phppage-template-6.php
Novalnet is a payment institution (ZAG) accredited by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) and authorized to provide financial services throughout the European Economic Area in accordance with the Payment Services Supervision Act (“Zahlungsdiensteaufsichtsgesetz”– ZAG).
As a registered payment institution, Novalnet, fulfils a multitude of supervisory regulations related to money laundering prevention, data protection, risk management, internal audit and much more. To remain compliant, Novalnet is regularly audited by several auditors such as Deutsche Bundesbank, BaFin and other regulatory bodies including the card schemes (VISA, MasterCard, etc.).
1. Execution of direct debits with granting of credits: including one-off direct debits with the granting of credit, § 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nr. 3 lit. a) iVm § 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nr. 4 ZAG
2.Execution of direct debits without granting of credits: including one-off direct debits without credit being granted, § 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nr. 3 lit. a) ZAG
3. Execution of payment transactions by means of a payment card with granting of credit: executing payment transactions by means of a payment card or similar credit-based payment instrument, § 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nr. 3 lit. b) iVm § 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nr. 4 ZAG
4. Execution of payment transactions by means of a payment card without granting of credit: by means of a payment card or a similar payment instrument without granting credit, § 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nr. 3 lit. b), ZAG
5. Execution of credit transfers with granting of credit: executing credit transfers, including standing orders with the granting of credit, § 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nr. 3 lit. c) iVm § 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nr. 4 ZAG
6. Execution of credit transfers without granting of credit: executing credit transfers, including standing orders, without credit being granted, § 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nr. 3 lit. c) ZAG
7. Acquiring business: issuing payment instruments or the acceptance and settlement of payment transactions, § 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nr. 5 ZAG
8. Money remittance business: Money remittance business is a service where an amount of money from the payer is received only for the purpose of transmitting an equivalent amount to a payee (without opening a payment account in the name of the payer or the payee), or to another payment service provider acting on behalf of the payee, or where the amount of money is received and made available to the payee on behalf of the payee, § 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nr. 6 ZAG
Start accepting payments in 3 steps
1. Create account
Register your details to access the payment dashboard.
Complete and e-sign our simple contract and upload a minimal set of documents.
Start accepting payments instantly with easy integration
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information. Learn more about necessary cookies.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Learn more about necessary cookies.