Specialist in Finance and Controlling
Novalnet is a full-service payment provider. Future-oriented technologies, high standards and consistent innovation distinguish us as a company who has always been in the growth path. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a specialist in finance and controlling (m / f / d) for our location in Unterföhring.
- Preparation, implementation and control of payment transactions and monitoring of outstanding claims
- Monitoring and control of external account / debits (bank fees; interest; fees of external partners, etc.) as well as current expenses and income
- Independent optimization of current expenses (e.g. by changing banks or other partners)
- Analysis and monitoring of return on sales
- Contact for customers for all accounting inquiries, especially for invoices and payments
- Suggestions for investment opportunities and capital optimization
- Direct cooperation with external tax firms
- Direct communication with the board of directors and the department heads
- Check, account and book banks, cash registers, incoming and outgoing invoices, travel expenses and expenses
- Creation of evaluations and statistics in Excel
- Experience in project controlling; Knowledge of project management is an advantage
- Very good analytical thinking skills, structured and solution-oriented way of working as well as a high degree of independence and pragmatism
- Cross-departmental process understanding
- A commercial apprenticeship (e.g. tax clerk, industrial clerk) or a business degree with a focus on accounting or auditing or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in finance, controlling and accounting
- Very good knowledge of German, spoken and written
- Serious, confident and personable demeanor
- Dutiful, thorough and structured way of working as well as commitment and teamwork
- Excellent organizational skills and a dedicated work ethic
What we offer you:
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making flows
- Ownership of your tasks
- Flexible working hours
- Professional, vibrant atmosphere
Are you ready for an exciting new journey? Do you value independent yet team-oriented work?
If all of the above apply to you, then you are at the right place. Novalnet offers you a secure, modern and vibrant workplace.
We look forward to you!