Specialist in Finance and Controlling
Novalnet AG is a full-service payment provider. Future-oriented technologies, high standards and consistent innovation distinguish us as a company who has always been in the growth path. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a specialist in finance and controlling (m / f / d) for our location in Unterföhring.
- Preparation, implementation and control of payment transactions and monitoring of outstanding claims
- Monitoring and control of external account / debits (bank fees; interest; fees of external partners, etc.) as well as current expenses and income
- Independent optimization of current expenses (e.g. by changing banks or other partners)
- Analysis and monitoring of return on sales
- Contact for customers for all accounting inquiries, especially for invoices and payments
- Suggestions for investment opportunities and capital optimization
- Direct cooperation with external tax firms
- Direct communication with the board of directors and the department heads
- Check, account and book banks, cash registers, incoming and outgoing invoices, travel expenses and expenses
- Creation of evaluations and statistics in Excel
- Experience in project controlling; Knowledge of project management is an advantage
- Very good analytical thinking skills, structured and solution-oriented way of working as well as a high degree of independence and pragmatism
- Cross-departmental process understanding
- A commercial apprenticeship (e.g. tax clerk, industrial clerk) or a business degree with a focus on accounting or auditing or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in finance, controlling and accounting
- Very good knowledge of German, spoken and written
- Serious, confident and personable demeanor
- Dutiful, thorough and structured way of working as well as commitment and teamwork
- Excellent organizational skills and a dedicated work ethic
What we offer you:
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making flows
- Ownership of your tasks
- Flexible working hours
- Professional, vibrant atmosphere
Are you ready for an exciting new journey? Do you value independent yet team-oriented work?
If all of the above apply to you, then you are at the right place. Novalnet offers you a secure, modern and vibrant workplace.
We look forward to you!
Antony Robinson is the Chief Marketing Officer at Novalnet. He is an information technology expert and an avid reader with more than 30 years of experience in web technologies, UX, media and marketing. He has extensive experience in managing global teams in every inhabited continent.