Sales Manager for DACH Region
Novalnet AG is a full-service payment provider founded in 2007. Future-oriented technologies, high standards and consistent innovation distinguish us as a company who has always been in the growth path. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full-time sales manager (B2B) for our location in Unterföhring.
The acquisition of new customers in the DACH region is in your hands: You develop creative sales strategies and ensure their implementation.
- Design and present customer-specific and industry-specific sales concepts on the basis of market observations and market analysis.
- As a communicative personality, you know how to conduct innovative discussions with customers and how to inspire them.
- You will conduct sales talks independently, from the initial contact to the conclusion of the contract.
- You build new customer relationships for sustainable business success.
- You are responsible for the sales and earnings figures for your area and create reliable sales reports.
- You represent our company at trade fairs and congresses.
- You work independently and report regularly to the Board Member for Market.
- You have an education in the economic field, ideally with a sales focus or even a completed business degree.
- You have several years of professional experience in sales.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- They are extremely result and goal-oriented.
- Networked, entrepreneurial thinking skills are one of your strengths.
- You are very familiar with analytical and conceptual work.
- You have excellent time management skills.
- You show interest in financial issues.
- Knowledge of the products on offer and of the payment processing procedures are advantageous.
- Very good German and English skills complete your profile.
Novalnet offers you a secure, modern and vibrant workplace with a lot of creative freedom.
We look forward to you!