Linux System & Network Administrator
Novalnet AG is a full-service payment provider. Future-oriented technologies, high standards and consistent innovation distinguish us as a company who has always been in the growth path. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Linux System & Network Administrator for our location in Unterföhring.
- Virtualization with Virtualbox and VMWare are part of your daily business
- Construction and maintainence of the infrastructure components and their updates
- Version maintenance and updating of the components used
- Development of new operating protocols for ongoing operations and projects
- Performance analysis and elimination of bottlenecks
- Error analysis in cooperation with developers from other areas of function
- Planning and implementation of the ongoing protective mechanisms for known attacks such as DDOS, Slowloris etc.
- Constant monitoring of the systems and infrastructure of Novalnet AG and further development / scaling of the infrastructure in consultation with the CTO as required
- At least 5 years of practical work experience
- In-depth expertise in writing architectural concepts for complex Linux infrastructures
- You have very good knowledge of networks and firewalls
- You have a basic understanding of IT infrastructures and operating systems, especially Linux
- Expert knowledge in planning, implementing and operating SUSE, Ubuntu, VirtualBox and VMWare
- You have experience with kernel and Apache compilation
- You can also administer servers without a mouse
- Expert knowledge for the administration of highly complex SUSE Linux environments as the basis for MySql systems
- In-depth expertise in upgrading Linux versions and databases
- Basic knowledge for SUSE HA or other high availability solutions in the Linux environment
- Well-founded specialist knowledge in dealing with the Linux operating system and confident use of shell scripting on this platform
- Customer and service-oriented thinking and acting
- Analytical and systematic problem-solving skills
- High resilience
- Good German and good English skills
- Quality-conscious work, especially with documentation
- You have communication and team skills
- You bring a high level of motivation, a quick grasp and an unconditional willingness to constantly learn new things
- You are used to working independently
- You know how to organize yourself independently and how to set priorities
What we offer you:
- During the induction period, support from an experienced mentor
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making flows
- Ownership of your tasks
- Flexible working hours
- Professional, vibrant atmosphere
Are you ready for an exciting new journey? Do you value independent yet team-oriented work?
If all of the above apply to you, then you are at the right place. Novalnet offers you a secure, modern and vibrant workplace.
We look forward to you!