Junior Sales Manager / Sales Consultant (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about e-commerce, and does it mean more to you than just shopping? Then become part of our team!
Novalnet has been a successful full-service payment provider for more than 15 years. Future-oriented technologies, quality standards and consistent development characterize us as a company with a future. We are now seeking a Junior Sales Manager (m/f/d) to strengthen our team in the UK.
The Account Executive develops and expands his customer base throughout the UK and the EU. They would primarily be responsible for generating new business.
- Responsibilities include monitoring and facilitating a smooth customer journey and onboarding flow.
- Development of specific market segments by acquiring new customers based on strategic plans and building networks.
- Cold calling by phone and attending industry events and trade shows
- Establishing and maintaining contacts at the decision-maker level
- Development and presentation of sales templates
- Preparing pricing and estimates
- Contract negotiations and conclusion
- Creation and implementation of customer development programs and building upon existing customers
- Carrying out market research and competitor analysis
- Work closely with the other departments
- Meeting/overachieving sales targets.
- Independent implementation of internal reporting – based on Salesforce
Our requirements for you:
- Completed training in sales with at least two years of operational experience in a comparable role in direct sales of products and services to companies
- Proven sales experience (including new customer acquisition)
- Distinctive negotiation skills at different levels.
- Confident and well-groomed personal appearance.
- Motivating personality with a consistently positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent knowledge of the product
In addition to professional qualifications, loyalty and trust, high social skills are indispensable for us. Therefore, in addition to excellent prospects in a growth-oriented environment, we offer a company mobile phone, support your further training, offer capital-forming benefits (VWL), and flexible working hours; you receive a travel allowance/reimbursement and much more.
Please send your application documents, including salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to the following:
+44 (0) 20 331 800 310
+49 (0) 89 923 068 320