We are seeking an innovative Marketing Assistant to promote Novalnet’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing and implementing our marketing strategies, as well as preparing forecasts.
To ensure success, you will need knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing assistant will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Implementing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- At least one year experience as a marketing marketing assistant.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Deutsch (advanced level)
- English (advanced level)
Novalnet offers a secure, modern, and vibrant workplace with a lot of creative freedom.
Please send your resume, including salary expectations and the earliest possible joining date, to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application using the ‘Apply for this job’ button on the right of this page.
We look forward to you!