IT Customer Support
Novalnet AG is a full-service payment provider. Future-oriented technologies, high standards and consistent innovation distinguish us as a company who has always been in the growth path. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Customer Support person for our location in Unterföhring.
- You look after Novalnet customers independently in order to build up and maintain a trusting and long-term customer relationship
- You support the sales manager in planning and controlling sales
- Telephone support for customers in the B2B area
- Establishing / expanding customer relationships through active, professional and independent contact
- Implementation of customer training
- Completed training (ideally IT systems clerk) with initial experience in sales or comparable qualifications
- Experience in support / sales in B2B with public clients or indirect sales via partners
- Independent and structured way of working as well as organizational talent
- Social and communicative competence, especially the ability to work in a team
- You are quick to grasp and have initial experience in the area of shop systems, CMS, CRM and ticketing systems or similar extranet and intranet platforms
- You have a technical understanding and work performance and customer-oriented
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Good understanding of commercial and economic relationships
- Good time management
- Interest in financial issues
There are countless opportunities to steer your career in the direction that suits your lifestyle: be it moving internally to a different department, assuming managerial responsibility, or finding your calling on the other side of the world. We invest in our people and have developed a number of special programs to support team members in their careers so that they can realize their ambitions and potential. In addition, Novalnet AG offers its employees numerous advantages and discounts.
We look forward to you!
Antony Robinson is the Chief Marketing Officer at Novalnet. He is an information technology expert and an avid reader with more than 30 years of experience in web technologies, UX, media and marketing. He has extensive experience in managing global teams in every inhabited continent.