End Customer Support
Novalnet AG is a well-established payment service provider in Germany and has many renowned customers in the European Economic Area as its clients for 15 years.
Being a ‘full-service payment provider‘ sets us apart from others in the industry. Future-oriented technologies, high standards and constant innovation with short decision-making paths characterise Novalnet AG as a company with a stable future.
If you are looking for a job in an innovative company with substantial career prospects, you will fit our team. We are currently looking for a full-time end-customer support person for our office in Kiev, Ukraine.
Your job description includes:
- Process incoming inquiries from end customers by email and by phone
- Handle complaints, as well as troubleshoot and do problem-solving for end customers.
- Handle inquiries from external institutions by email or telephone
What we are looking for in you:
- You like to make phone calls and are quick to grasp information and situations.
- Experienced as an end customer support is an advantage
- Knowledge of English, both spoken and written, would also be an advantage
- You are proactive, communicative, and performance-oriented
- You enjoy dealing with customers and is customer-centric
- You have solid MS Office skillsets
- An exciting full-time job (40 hours per week)
- Work in a crisis-proof industry with a permanent contract
- An open-minded and motivated team
- Workplace health support
- Company pension scheme
If this job interests you, please apply using the ‘Apply for this job’ button.
Make sure you include your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Antony Robinson is the Chief Marketing Officer at Novalnet. He is an information technology expert and an avid reader with more than 30 years of experience in web technologies, UX, media and marketing. He has extensive experience in managing global teams in every inhabited continent.