End Customer Support
Novalnet AG is a well-established payment service provider in Germany and has many renowned customers in the European Economic Area as its clients for 15 years.
Being a ‘full-service payment provider‘ sets us apart from others in the industry. Future-oriented technologies, high standards and constant innovation with short decision-making paths characterise Novalnet AG as a company with a stable future.
If you are looking for a job in an innovative company with substantial career prospects, you will fit our team. We are currently looking for a full-time end-customer support person for our office in Kiev, Ukraine.
Your job description includes:
- Process incoming inquiries from end customers by email and by phone
- Handle complaints, as well as troubleshoot and do problem-solving for end customers.
- Handle inquiries from external institutions by email or telephone
What we are looking for in you:
- You like to make phone calls and are quick to grasp information and situations.
- Experienced as an end customer support is an advantage
- Knowledge of English, both spoken and written, would also be an advantage
- You are proactive, communicative, and performance-oriented
- You enjoy dealing with customers and is customer-centric
- You have solid MS Office skillsets
- An exciting full-time job (40 hours per week)
- Work in a crisis-proof industry with a permanent contract
- An open-minded and motivated team
- Workplace health support
- Company pension scheme
If this job interests you, please apply using the ‘Apply for this job’ button.
Make sure you include your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.