Episode 11 of the B2B Funker Podcasts is all about payment for B2B e-commerce. Mr Emmanuel Kirse and Mr Christoph Drewes, payment specialists from Novalnet in Munich, share their expertise and thoughts on whether we will be paying with Bitcoin in B2B in the next few years and why invoice purchases shouldn’t always be the only option; you can find out in this very informative and compelling podcast!
Emmanuel Kirse, COO, and Christoph Drewes, CSO, are two proven experts in digital payments. With over 20 years of experience, both of them look at the following questions together with Michael:
• Payment Deep Dive
• Why online payment? – Is it not enough to purchase on invoices?
• Where do we stand B2B in international payment, for example, US and China?
• How will you make B2B online payments tomorrow? Will medium-sized companies pay with Bitcoins tomorrow?
• What are the biggest mistakes that are made with online payment?
• What do you have to do to add online payments to your shop?
• What about mobile payment/wallets?
Antony Robinson is an experienced IT expert, information architect and a customer experience evangelist. He has over 30 years of experience in web technologies, user experience, media, and marketing. Antony is currently the CMO of Novalnet AG, a fintech company in Germany. As CMO, he leads the company’s marketing strategy and fosters collaborations. Antony’s expertise and dedication to technology and innovation make him a valuable leader in his field.