Free WooCommerce payment plugin
Novalnet’s payment plugin for Woocommerce equips you with a centralized platform to accept digital payments worldwide, process all transactions in a secure manner and manage all payments through a unified dashboard. Tracking transactions across all sales channels becomes fast and easy, and manual effort invested in invoicing, payouts, billing and more than 15+ other payment services become obsolete.
WooCommerce payment plugin does not only make our payment portfolio competitive and up to date, but also ensures that your entire eCommerce value chain remains optimized and trouble free. Potential payment defaults are eliminated in real-time through automated fraud prevention which is based on Machine Learning and AI technologies.
Quick & Easy Integration
PCI DSS Level1 Security
3D Secure Transactions
Feature-rich Admin Panel
Fully Responsive Payment Page
Seamless Payment Experience for your Ecommerce Business
Novalnet’s global payment platform is feature-rich and all-in-one payment facility with the ability to process 200+ payment types in multiple currencies, automation enabled and AI-powered risk management. Payments made through Novalnet lead to a rewarding payment experience that increases your bottom line. Payments just can’t get better anymore.
- A single contract is all you need to receive payments from the word Go
- Enhance checkout experience with features like automated payment selection
- Guaranteed payments & secure escrow accounts maintain your funds safely
- Overall reporting, analytics and data export keeps you well-informed to make the best decisions for your business.
Features and Advantages
- Easy configuration of all international & local payment methods
- One PCI DSS certified payment platform for all payment services from checkout to collection
- Complete automation of all payment processes
- 60+ risk & payment fraud detection modules to prevent defaults in real time
- Effortless configuration of risk management with fraud prevention
- Affiliate solution supporting frictionless onboarding, split payments & currency conversion
- Dynamic subscription and member management for recurring payments
- No PCI DSS certification required when using our payment module
- Clear overview of payment status from checkout to receivables
- Multilevel claims management with integrated handover to collection and various export functions for the accounting
- Reporting & analytics dashboards with multiple export options
- Automated e-mail notifications for staying up to date on the payment status
- Real-time overview and monitoring of payment status
- Automated bookkeeping report in XML, SOAP, CSV, MT940
- Simple, seamless integration of the payment extension
- Secure SSL-encoded gateways
- Credit/Debit Card iframe integration
- Custom CSS configuration for Credit/Debit Card iframe
- One-click shopping supported for Credit/Debit Cards, Direct Debit SEPA, Direct Debit SEPA with payment guarantee & Instalment by Direct Debit SEPA
- Easy confirmation/cancellation of on-hold transactions for Direct Debit SEPA, Direct Debit SEPA with payment guarantee, Instalment payment for Direct Debit SEPA, Credit/Debit Card, Invoice, Invoice with payment guarantee, Instalment payment for Invoice, Prepayment, PayPal, Apple Pay & Google Pay
- Refund option for Credit/Debit Cards, Direct Debit SEPA, Direct Debit SEPA with payment guarantee, Instalment by Direct Debit SEPA, Invoice, Invoice with payment guarantee, Instalment by Invoice, Prepayment, Barzahlen/viacash, Sofort, iDEAL, eps, giropay, PayPal, Przelewy24, PostFinance Card, PostFinance E-Finance, Bancontact, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Online bank transfer, Alipay, WeChat pay & Trustly
- Transaction amount update option for Direct Debit SEPA, Invoice, Prepayment & Barzahlen/viacash
- Responsive templates
- Automatic order creation upon subscription renewal
- Subscription management (suspend, reactivate, cancel, change payment method, change next cycle date, change subscription amount)
Access to 200+ payment methods adds convenience.
With over 200 payment methods, the customer can easily pick his choice of payment. As a result, the sales volume increases dramatically. It causes the eCommerce site to be customer-friendly and give a better experience.
|Language||English (en), German (de)|
|Compatible Versions||4.0.0 - 7.4.1|
|Version||Date||Description & Changes|
|12.5.4||10.03.2023||[Fix] Subscription free trial interval remains unchanged when payment zone is updated
[Fix] Subscription renewal orders placed successfully after migrating from other payment provider
|12.5.3||28.01.2023||[Fix] Subscription change payment method update from Shop default payment to Novalnet payment
[Removed] Button Theme configuration for Google Pay payment
|12.5.2||06.01.2023||[Fix] Double bookings restricted for subscription transactions during subscription cycle date update|
|12.5.1||21.12.2022||[Fix] Quick cancellation of digital subscription products handled through 'Cancel Now' button
[Fix] Subscription cancellation restricted to free trial products and recurring zero amount transactions
[Enhanced] For failed subscription renewal, status update is handled through Callback/webhook
|12.5.0||05.12.2022||[New] Implemented shop-based subscription
[Enhanced] Invoice payment name is updated for German translation
[Removed] One-click shopping for PayPal payment
|12.4.0||12.10.2022||[New] Implemented Google Pay, Trustly, WeChat Pay and Alipay payments
[New] Apple Pay and Google Pay payments are now supported for the Subscription process
[New] Updated cart details to PayPal
[New] Callback/webhook events for payment reminders and submission to the collection agency has been added
[Enhanced] For IBAN-specific countries, the BIC field displayed for payment like Direct Debit SEPA, Direct Debit SEPA with payment guarantee and Instalment by Direct Debit SEPA
|12.3.1||05.07.2022||[Fix] Adjusted Java script for loading Credit Card form|
|12.3.0||03.06.2022||[New] Implemented Online bank transfer payment
[New] Added "state" parameter in the payment request
|12.2.0||16.05.2022||[New] Implemented Apple Pay payment
[Fix] Shop admin receives the order confirmation email even after integrating with Germanized Plugin
[Enhanced] Updated payment logo for Sofort payment
|12.1.0||01.04.2022||[New] Order creation process handled from the shop admin panel|
|12.0.11||10.01.2022||[Fix] Adjusted payment plugin, when changing Subscription product into Normal product|
|12.0.10||10.12.2021||[Fix] Adjusted the payment plugin for multistep checkout page to support Germanized pro plugin
[Fix] Adjusted the instalment cycle amount in order confirmation e-mail for end-customers
|12.0.9||11.10.2021||[Fix] Default Hold stock duration is extended for pending orders to avoid order cancellation
[Fix] Order amount rounded to 2 decimal factors while sending to the Novalnet server
|12.0.8||20.09.2021||[Fix] Payment redirection is optimized for successful transactions when previous transactions failed for the same order|
|12.0.7||17.08.2021||[Fix] Optimized payment enabling in the payment method page
[Enhanced] Credit/Debit Cards payment method description
[Enhanced] Optimized the payment plugin for Virtual and Downloadable products
[Enhanced] For every recurring subscription orders the parent order number is used as reference transactions
|12.0.6||13.05.2021||[New] Subscription reactivation handled, when Subscription order is 'Cancelled'
[Fix] Error logs from Przelewy24 payment
[Fix] Adjusted the payment plugin for Cron execution error
[Fix] Refund process for PayPal payment
[Fix] Order number updated along with the POST Id for the subscription renewal orders
[Enhanced] Instalment summary template for Instalment by Direct Debit SEPA and Instalment by Invoice
|12.0.5||15.02.2021||[Fix] HTML Tag in "Customer provided note" for WooCommerce 5.0.0 compatibility|
|12.0.4||05.02.2021||[Fix] Notice error during wp-cron execution
[Fix] Webhook: Transaction update status reflected as a transaction refund for instalment payments
[Fix] Invoice & Direct Debit SEPA payment methods are disabled during the subscription change payment method when payment guaranteed conditions are met
[Fix] Change payment option hidden in shop front-end when the minimum order amount is configured for subscription payments
[Enhanced] Added NovalnetUtility.js in the checkout page
[Enhanced] Webhook: Transaction refund updated for the corresponding instalment cycles
[Enhanced] Subscription change payment method in back-end has been optimized for the Credit/Debit payment
[Enhanced] Updated new transaction details in the subscription notes section for subscription change payment method
|12.0.3||29.12.2020||[Fix] Amount mismatched during Credit Card authentication process|
|12.0.2||16.12.2020||[Fix] Optimized IP condition check for the parameter transaction.system_ip
[Fix] Payment plugin has been adjusted for the guest users during signup process in the checkout page
[Fix] Payment plugin has been adjusted for 32 bit operating system
[Fix] Subscription reactive and cancelled handled for the expired subscriptions
[Fix] Callback execution has been optimized to execute without the order number
[Enhanced] Adjusted validation in the checkout page for date of birth field
[Enhanced] Payment confirmation mail for end-customer designed with a new email template
|12.0.1||02.12.2020||[Fix] Installment renewal summary update
[Fix] Extended the support for the customized order number
[Enhanced] Added new parameter: customer.tel
|12.0.0||27.11.2020||Major version release: Entire restructure & optimization of the older version with usability, additional features, and customizations.|
|11.3.5||30.10.2020||[Fix] Chrome Samesite Cookies|
|11.3.4||25.02.2020|| [New] Customized date of birth field in checkout page
[Fix] Compatibility for WooCommerce 3.9.1
|11.3.3||17.01.2020||[New] German text has been added for date of birth text field
[New] In the checkout page, instalments cycle information has been displayed for the end customer
[Enhanced] Credit Card iframe has been optimized
[Enhanced] Vendor script has been optimized
|11.3.2||05.11.2019||[New] Update shipping address to PayPal
[Removed] Instalments cycle information removed for the end customer
|11.3.1||18.09.2019||[Fix] Subscription woocommerce_scheduled_subscription_end_of_prepaid_term type action has been unscheduled for the reactivated subscription
[Fix] Novalnet Merchant Administration Portal link has been updated in the backend order notes
[Fix] Order status issue for Przelewy24 payment based on the external plugin for customizing the order number
[Enhanced] Adjusted the Novalnet payment plugin based on the woocommerce subscription plugin
|11.3.0||30.08.2019||[New] Implemented instalment payment for Direct Debit SEPA and Invoice
[Enhanced] Adjusted the payment module for IPV6 condition
[Enhanced] Implemented new encryption method for redirect payments
[Enhanced] Auto configuration call perform via cURL method
[Enhanced] Callback has been optimized as per the new testcase
[Removed] Payment reference configuration for Invoice / prepayment
[Removed] Transaction reference in payments
|11.2.16||22.07.2019||[Fix] Adjusted validation in the checkout page for company field
[Fix] Issue in displaying the Guaranteed Direct Debit SEPA payment in checkout page
[Fix] Issue in subscription change payment method for Direct Debit SEPA
|11.2.15||19.06.2019||[Fix] Issue with checkout process on account creation
[Fix] Adjusted Java script for loading Credit Card form
[Enhanced] New language adopted for Deutsch(sie)
[Enhanced] Novalnet bank details will be displayed in invoice for on-hold transactions in Invoice, Invoice with payment guarantee and Prepayment
|11.2.14||20.05.2019||[Enhanced] Novalnet payment plugin has been optimized for checkout template|
|11.2.13||25.04.2019||[Fix] Compatible issue for WooCommerce 3.6.1|
|11.2.12||17.04.2019||[Fix] Updated the multistep checkout page working for the Germanized pro plugin
[Enhanced] Subscription cancellation option for end user with merchant control
[Enhanced] Novalnet payment plugin has been optimized as per new test case
|11.2.11||27.03.2019||[Fix] Updated the subscription change payment method working in the vendor script
[Fix] Updated the multistep checkout page working for the Germanized pro plugin
|11.2.10||30.01.2019||[Fix] Unified processing and checking of session
[Fix] Handling of communication failure for payments with payment guarantee
[Enhanced] Enhanced synchronization between shop and Novalnet system
|11.2.9||22.12.2018|| [Fix] Compatible issue for WordPress 5
[Enhanced] Guaranteed payment minimum amount reduced to 9.99 EUR
[Removed] Autofill for payment data
[Removed] BIC field for Direct Debit SEPA
|11.2.8||05.10.2018||[Enhanced] Guaranteed payment pending status has been implemented
[Enhanced] Callback has been optimized as per the new testcase
|11.2.7||07.06.2018||[Fix] Adjusted payment module to restrict the double transaction in custom theme|
|11.2.6||24.01.2018||[New] Custom checkout overlay for Barzahlen
[New] Force 3D secure process has been implemented as per predefined filters and settings in the Novalnet admin portal
[Enhanced] Due date update notification in the shop, on activation of transaction for Invoice, Invoice with payment guarantee and Prepayment
[Enhanced] On-hold transaction configuration has been implemented for Credit Card, Direct Debit SEPA, Direct Debit SEPA with payment guarantee, Invoice, Invoice with payment guarantee and PayPal
[Enhanced] Optimized IP condition check for remote address
|11.2.5||22.12.2017||[Enhanced] Optimized vendor script validation for handling communication failure transaction|
|11.2.4||21.11.2017|| [Fixed] Fetching the order amount from the cart instead of session, to make it compatible for the WooCommerce version (above 3.2.0)
[Enhanced] Dynamic IP control applied through domain instead of static IP in vendor script. Actual IP of Novalnet will be extracted in real time from the domain
|11.2.3||14.09.2017||[New] Implemented Barzahlen payment method
[Enhanced] Optimized vendor script validation
[Removed] Enable debug mode configuration in Merchant script management
|11.2.2||29.08.2017||[Fixed] Optimized Credit Card and Direct Debit SEPA script
[Enhanced] Adjusted opacity for form payments
[Enhanced] Merchant Administration Portal link has been updated in shop admin [Enhanced] Date of birth field format has been updated
[Removed] Refund with account details from shop admin
|11.2.1||07.06.2017||[Fix] Custom order note not displaying
[Fix] Next charging date shouldn't display for last recurring
[Fix] IP address issue for windows running IIS v6 [Enhanced] Optimized subscription configuration settings
[Compatible] Tested with WooCommerce version upto 3.1.2 and Subscription version upto 2.2.11
|11.2.0||13.04.2017||[Compatible] Tested with WooCommerce version upto 3.0.2 and Subscription version upto 2.2.4|
|11.1.1||03.04.2017||- Implemented Novalnet updates page
- Updated payment logo for Credit Card and Invoice payment
- Added new parameter in all API calls
- Restriction of email notification to the end customer on callback execution
- Issue with single iteration Subscription product (Eg: price per month for 1 month)
- Tested with WordPress version 4.7.3 and Subscription version 2.1.4
|10.3.1||29.06.2016||- Compatibility has been checked for latest WooCommerce and Subscription version.
- Novalnet payment module has been optimized as per new testcase.
|11.0.0||01.05.2016||- Auto configuration of vendor credentials
- Zero amount booking
- One click shopping for Direct Debit SEPA
- Iframe and hosted page implementation for Credit Card
- Implemented Direct Debit SEPA with payment guarantee, Invoice with payment guarantee
- Edit option in Direct Debit SEPA for registered customers
- Notify URL configuration in shop backend
- Logo control has been implemented in global configuration
- Responsive templates has been implemented
- New booking with payment reference
- Compatibility has been checked for subscription version 1.5.29 and 2.0.8
|10.1.1||28.08.2015||- Compatibility has been checked for WooCommerce version upto 2.4.6|
|10.1.0||10.08.2015||- External plugin compatibility has been checked.
- Payment reference has been implemented.
|2.0.1||29.01.2015||- The fraud modules has been implemented for the payments (Credit card, SEPA and Invoice)
- The Novalnet payment module have been updated for the latest Wordpress repository 4.1 and WooCommerce version 2.2.10.
- Code optimization has been done.
|1.1.7||23.09.2014||(1) Code optimization has been done.
(2) Compatibility has been checked upto woocommerce version 2.2.4.
|1.1.6||16.09.2014||(1) The Payment Direct Debit Direct Debit Germany and Austria offered by the AG Novalnet be replaced from 01.08.2014 by the SEPA Direct Debit Scheme.
(2) Code optimization has been done.
(3) Compatibility has been checked upto WooCommerce version 2.1.12
|1.1.5||08.07.2014|| (1) Credit card module has been updated.
(2) Coding has been optimized.
(3) Compatibility has been checked upto WooCommerce version 2.1.11
|1.1.4||06.03.2014||(1) Compatibility has been checked for woocommerce version 2.1.2.|
|1.1.3||01.02.2014||(1) Updated auto refill option for Credit card, Direct Debit SEPA, Direct Debit Austria & Direct Debit German payment methods.
(2) Updated Direct Debit SEPA payment module as per new testcase.
(3) Implemented Referrer id, Reference parameters in all payment methods.
(4) Credit Card payment updated with 3D Secure authentication.
(5) Updated callback script file as per new testcase.
(6) Compatibility has been checked for wordpress version 3.8.1.
|1.1.2||27.12.2013||(1) Implemented Novalnet Direct Debit SEPA|
|1.1.1||26.11.2013||(1) Created option to display customer instruction at success page and order notification emails.
(2) Implemented Debug log feature.
(3) Optimized our module to display the transaction details in frontend order history without core update.
(4) Implemented Void, capture and Refund functionality in Novalnet payment gateway.
(5) Updated callback script file as per new testcase.
|1.1.0||07.10.2013||(1) Added support for Wordpress Multi-Site.
(2) Code optimization has been done.
|1.0.5||19.09.2013||(1) Added support for Woocommerce Sequential Order Numbers plugin.
(2) Compatibility has been verified.
(3) Code optimization has been done.
|1.0.4||06.08.2013||(1) Code optimization has been done.
(2) Credit card module has been re-written with PCI-Compliance.
(3) Post-back parameter has been implemented.
(4) Novalnet PayPal pending status and callback script has been updated.
|1.0.3||07.06.2013||(1) Changed the module structure suitable for Wordpress plugin repository.|
|1.0.1||28.03.2013||(1) Implemented Novalnet Telephone payment.
(2) Novalnet Credit Card payment has been updated.
(3) Code optimization has been done.
- 7 Eleven Bill Pay
- Affin Bank
- Amazon Pay
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- AstroPay Card
- AstroPay Direct
- Banco de Chile
- Banco do Brasil
- Banco Santander
- Bank Transfer (TEF)
- BBVA Bancomer
- Boleto Bancário
- Cartao Mercado Livre
- Cash on pickup
- CIMB Clicks
- Diners Club
- Direct Carrier Billing
- Echtzeit Banküberweisung
- Emprese de Energia
- Grab Pay
- Google Pay
- Invoice with Payment guarantee
- Klarna Instalments
- Klarna Pay Later
- Mobile Payment
- MyClear FPX
- Online instant transfer
- Pago Efectivo
- Pago Fácil
- Pagos Seguros en Línea
- Paysafe Cash
- Provincia NET
- RHB Bank
- SafetyPay (LATAM)
- Samsung Pay
- Santander Mexico
- SEPA direct debit
- SEPA direct debit with Payment Guarantee
- SEPA online transfer
- Direct Debit UK (BACS)
- Tarjeta Shopping
- UnionPay International
- WeChat Pay
- Novalnet Version: 12.5.4
- WooCommerce Version: 4.0.0 - 7.4.1
- Wordpress Version: 5.0 - 6.1.1
- Last Updated: 10.03.2023
- Woo-Subscription Version: 2.0.0 - 4.9.1