Novalnet’s payment module for SAP digital payments add-on equips you with a centralized platform to accept digital payments worldwide, process all transactions in a secure manner and manage all payments through a unified dashboard. Tracking transactions across all sales channels becomes fast and easy, and manual effort invested in invoicing, payouts, billing and more than 15+ other payment services become obsolete.
Quick & Easy Integration
PCI DSS Level1 Security
3D Secure Transactions
Feature-rich Admin Panel
Fully Responsive Payment Page
Novalnet’s global payment platform is feature-rich and all-in-one payment facility with the ability to process 150+ payment types in multiple currencies, automation enabled and AI-powered risk management. Payments made through Novalnet lead to a rewarding payment experience that increases your bottom line. Payments just can’t get better anymore.
- A single contract is all you need to receive payments from the word Go
- Enhance checkout experience with features like automated payment selection
- Guaranteed payments & secure escrow accounts maintain your funds safely
- Overall reporting, analytics and data export keeps you well-informed to make the best decisions for your business.
SAP Digital Payment Add-On module Features
- Multiple digital payments are available for your convenience, plus the additional option to choose a digital payment.
- Secure the sensitive data of credit cards through a special method known as tokenization
- The whole range of business activities from operation to maintenance is managed centrally from one place by SAP.
- No worries about meeting compliance standards anymore, Novalnet ensures PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance that is mandatory.
- Out of the box integration facility for SAP and non SAP components to make the integration process much easier.
- The tokenization methodology works well in reducing the cost and avoiding risks.
- Adding a new payment method is fairly easy.
- Enabled automatic allocation and booking of fees and taxes related to payments.
- Automatically reconcile a payment based on the codes and indicator.
- Lower audit costs through this implementation.
- The software is stable for error-free operation with harmonized interfaces for both SAP and non-SAP software.
The SAP Digital Payments Add On integration
The tokenization method utilized helps to hide sensitive data of credit card information during a financial transaction. Rather, simply tokens are exchanged to facilitate a complete payment, a more secure way to execute a payment transaction.
*SAP digital payments add-on as well as the follow-up/consumer applications (e.g. SAP S/4HANA) only store the encrypted data. The credit card numbers remain solely with the Novalnet as the PSP. The tokens are the only identifiers that are processed and stored in the SAP digital paymentsadd-on.
|Language||English (en), German (de)|
|Download||Please contact us|
|Version||Date||Description & Changes|
|1.0.0||02.06.2021||- New release|
- 7 Eleven Bill Pay
- Affin Bank
- Amazon Pay
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- AstroPay Card
- AstroPay Direct
- Banco de Chile
- Banco do Brasil
- Banco Santander
- Bank Transfer (TEF)
- BBVA Bancomer
- Boleto Bancário
- Cartao Mercado Livre
- Cash on pickup
- CIMB Clicks
- Diners Club
- Direct Carrier Billing
- Echtzeit Banküberweisung
- Emprese de Energia
- Grab Pay
- Google Pay
- Invoice with Payment guarantee
- Mobile Payment
- MyClear FPX
- Online instant transfer
- Pago Efectivo
- Pago Fácil
- Pagos Seguros en Línea
- Paysafe Cash
- Provincia NET
- RHB Bank
- SafetyPay (LATAM)
- Samsung Pay
- Santander Mexico
- SEPA direct debit
- SEPA direct debit with Payment Guarantee
- SEPA online transfer
- Direct Debit UK (BACS)
- Tarjeta Shopping
- UnionPay International
- WeChat Pay