AUTOMATIC INVOICING IN PDF FORMAT
For every successful transaction via Novalnet you can have an automatic invoice generated in PDF format. The invoice and the process of invoicing can be customized according to your individual wishes and needs. For example, it is possible to have your logo, company name, contact information and much more, including voucher information, displayed on the invoice.
The automatic invoicing saves time and resources, optimizes your internal operating processes and thereby saves money.
For every successful payment, whether by credit card, purchase on account or any other payment method, an invoice is automatically generated in DIN 5008 format as a PDF. In addition to two different e-mail templates for HTML and text format, you can also choose between German, English, French and Spanish as the language.
Automatic Sending of the Invoice
The automatic dispatch of the invoice via Novalnet can take place both by email and by post. Here you have the choice. The invoice can also be sent by e-mail either directly via your e-mail server or via the Novalnet server.
Access to all Invoices at Any Time
Your invoices are stored centrally so that you have access and full transparency at all times. You can use the admin portal to view and download the invoices created and sent by Novalnet online at any time. In addition, these invoices can be integrated directly into the member’s area of the retailer/marketplace both via API and a protected link.
Design in Your CI and Internationalization
You have the option of adapting the design of the invoice according to your wishes. We also offer you the option of sending the invoice in several languages. The standard languages are English, German, French and Spanish, which can be expanded at any time.
An optimized XML interface ensures the shortest possible processing times. A customer-specific invoice reference is just as possible as the display of an individual payment reference. In addition, product information such as name, unit, quantity, price and tax rate can be displayed for each item. The invoice appears in PDF format for the B2C process, or for the B2B process, as required, whereby the VAT ID can be checked either by you or by Novalnet as an add-on service.
An adaptation to your corporate identity is z. B. possible by displaying your shop logo, shop name and shop URL. The footer can also be adjusted. Over 300 placeholders are available for further adjustments to the invoice and the invoice email. Novalnet is at your side with quick and efficient customer support:
- Display of contact information on the invoice
- Generation of the invoice in DIN 5008 format
- Adjustment of the footer
- Several languages can be used – standard languages are English, German, French and Spanish
- Adaptation of the e-mail template
- 2 different e-mail templates for HTML format and for TEXT format
- More than 300 placeholders for customizing the invoice and the invoice email
- Creation and maintenance of separate language files for your invoice and your invoice email
Invoice for the B2C Area
On the invoice, the product information, name/description of the product, unit, quantity, total price, tax rate, tax amount, customer-specific reference texts for each product and etc. a. Voucher information displayed.
- Customer-specific invoice reference in the invoice
- Individual payment reference in the invoice
- Customer-specific product reference number for each product/item
- Product information in the invoice
- Name/description of the product
- total price
- tax rate
- Tax amount
- A custom reference text for each product
- Account number for accounting
- Voucher information on the invoice
- Due date for the invoice can be adjusted
Invoice for B2B Area
In addition, for the B2B area, the VAT ID can be checked by the dealer or by Novalnet as an add-on service. A professional design is necessary, especially in the B2B area, which is why the invoice is generated in accordance with DIN 5008.
- Invoice in PDF format for every successful transaction that is billed via Novalnet
- Flexible interfaces (XML, STRING format and JSON format)
- Create invoice with CREDIT / DEBIT types
- Download the existing invoices
- Optimized XML interface for a short processing time
- Detailed interface description
- Credit Card
- Instalment payments
- SEPA-Direct Debit with Payment Guarantee
- Direct Debit UK (BACS)
- Pay Cash
- Prepayment / SEPA Transfer
- Invoice with Guarantee
- Instant Bank Transfer
- eps Transfer
- iDEAL Transfer
- Post Finance
- Apple Pay
- Cash on Delivery
- Pay by Mobile Phone Bill
- Fraud prevention
- Automated Invoicing
- Document Management System
- Receivables Management
- Membership Management
- Subscription Management
- Marketplace Solution
- MOTO / Telesales
- Debt Collection Management