International Marketing Officer
Novalnet AG is a full-service payment provider founded in 2007. As an agile enabler, we increase the efficiency and competitiveness large companies from different industries. Future-oriented technologies, high standards and consistent innovation distinguish Novalnet AG as a company who has always been in the growth path and a company with future. We shape the future together with our customers. We are very convinced that it is the people who make the difference. Wherever enthusiasm and pioneering ideas meet innovative technologies, great things can arise. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full-time International Marketing Officer (B2B) for our location in Feringastr. 4, 85774 Unterföhring, Germany. Let’s make it possible together!
This role is responsible for developing and executing business strategies to Market Novalnet’s services in entire Europe, USA and India while working with our partner companies located in USA and India.
The tasks will include:
- Developing and implementing strategic international marketing plans.
- Stay abreast of changes in assigned marketing environment to best serve the objectives of Novalnet and adjusts plans accordingly.
- Researching and developing pricing policies along with the finance and sales teams and recommends appropriate sales channels.
- Gathering data on competitors and analysing prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution
- Collecting and analysing data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits
- Preparing reports of findings, illustrating data, and translating complex findings into written summaries
- Identifying, developing, and evaluating marketing strategy
- Monitoring industry statistics and following trends in trade literature
- Measuring effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Evaluating the financial aspects of product development
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure profitability of products
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows
- Attending staff conferences to provide management with information concerning the promotion, distribution, and design of company products
- Directing the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and overseeing their daily activities
- Manage subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- You are ideally of Indian origin and have an excellent knowledge of English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Result and goal oriented.
- Networked with entrepreneurial thinking skills.
- Good understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- You have in-depth knowledge of web and e-commerce technologies, SEO and web analysis tools such as Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of the services on offer and of the payment processing procedures are advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing, design, technology, and related areas as an individual contributor.
- 3 to 5 years supervisory experience required.
- Thorough command of English, Hindi (writing & speaking), Tamil and Malayalam (speaking).
- An academic degree is not a must for the right candidate with the more than 8 years professional experience in online marketing, design and technology combined.
We offer you an attractive, diverse job in a great team with good development opportunities, creative freedom and a secure, modern workplace with performance-related pay. With us, you will find countless opportunities to develop yourself – be it the internal transfer to another department, assumption of management responsibility, or you discover your passion and calling. We invest in our people and have developed several programs to support team members in their careers to realize their ambitions and potential. In addition, Novalnet AG offers its employees numerous advantages and discounts.
Would you please send your detailed application documents, including salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to:
Herr Christian Vollmer